How Successful are you? It all depends on the way you look at your life, and what you consider to be truly successful. It also depends on what you use to measure these different valued achievements. Certainly we all have our own priorities, lifestyles, and goals, but there are ways to measure success in your life that are healthier than others.
For example, would you consider a person who is extremely wealthy, with a mortgage paid off, three luxury cars, a pool, a tennis court, and a high-status job to be successful? What if that same person had a terrible disease or suffered from chronic pain? What if the anxiety from the job that gave the person so much money felt like slow torture? What if that person spent so much time earning money and making luxury purchases that s/he never had enough time to enjoy those items, or even meet a potential spouse?
Conversely, would you consider a person successful if he or she was living under the poverty line, and never knows where tonight’s dinner will come from, let alone how rent will be made at the end of the month? What if that person was married to the love of their lives, was working their dream job, had lots of friends, was as healthy as anyone could be, and didn’t mind a bit of financial risk?
It’s funny how the results change when you look at the different details, or from a different light.
The primary misconception that many people have is that money or monetary gain is synonymous with success. But when we look at things from another angle, it’s easier to see the successes in one’s life for what they truly are. Instead of thinking about dollar amounts, try looking at the following three powerful measures for your success:
Living your life’s purpose
Planting seeds of hope, inspiration, and encouragement in others
Making the most of every day to achieve your true potential
When you consider a successful life on these terms, it’s much easier to find the motivation that you need in your life both at home, and in your business. Then again, changing your entire life view of success isn’t something that is entirely easy – unless you know exactly how to do it.
- Three Steps To Success Anyone Can Duplicate
- Miami Real Estate
- The Sweet Smell Of Success
- Three Secrets to Mega-Success (Part 1 of 3)
- SEO – Smart Way to Gain Success
- Deciding On A New ERP Solution? Choosing Working With The Right Microsoft Partner Could Make The Difference In Your Systems Success
- The Secret To Guaranteed Success Online
- Why Isn’t Everyone Working From Home?
- 5 Proven Strategies for Internet and Network Marketing Success
- American Success Story: Office Max
- How To Use Your Right Brain When You Cold Call – Unlock the power of your right brain for cold calling success!