The key people are committed to organizing brainstorming sessions and focus groups, and in conceiving and validating concepts. Press conferences, sometimes lasting several weeks, are also held during product launches. For the fruition of these efforts, the prospects have to be carefully identified as qualified. Otherwise, these efforts will be futile, and the team will have to begin again without being able to capitalize their exchanges and use them repeatedly.
The marketing team announces on their WEB site the online presentations (WEBinar), for which the visitors have to register in advance. The brainstorming sessions among colleagues, the focus groups, press conferences, and product launching are done long distance during webconferences. In addition, these events are completely recorded, both voice and images, and then copied by different means and placed on the WEB site, the local network, and on CD or DVD in order to be reused or replayed for new prospects, employees, and partners.
The added advantage of WEBinars is that the participants are identified as qualified beforehand. It's only later on that they are considered as prospects for the sales team - this produces better "closing" performance from the team. The time devoted to events is significantly reduced. The response rate of the prospects is faster. The audio-visual archives integrated through the years represent priceless collateral material that can support sales. In addition, we have the power of multimedia to the performance of polymedia, on different kinds of supports, regardless of the time.
- WEBconference applications for sales
- WEBconference applications for personnel
- WEBconference applications for management
- WEBconference applications for service
- Do People Know Exactly What Event Management and Event Marketing Is
- Popcorn and Other Marketing Mistakes In a Changing Economy
- Work from Home Successfully through the Internet and Network Marketing
- The Truth Behind Linear Selling : Why It Can Make Prospects Run The Other Way
- 5 Proven Strategies for Internet and Network Marketing Success
- Ebooks As Powerful Marketing Tools
- 7 Ways to Cut Loose from Old Sales Thinking