Accenture, a global management consulting and outsourcing company, has earned the Annual Diversity Initiative Achievement Award winner title for the second time in the last three years. Accenture has been awarded by the National Association of Minority and Women-Owned Law Firms (NAMWOLF); and received it at the Annual Meeting and Law Firm Expo of NAMWOLF in New York.
The Annual Diversity Initiative
Achievement Award identifies a business partner of National Association of Minority and Women-Owned Law Firms (NAMWOLF) which spends a minimum of 5% of its outside counsel budget on minority and women-owned law firms. Since its inauguration three years ago, Accenture has been taking part in the program and was the first award recipient of NAMWOLF in the year 2005.
Yolanda Coly, managing director of NAMWOLF said, "Not only has Accenture done an outstanding job in hiring and forming long-lasting relationships with law firms owned and run by women and minorities, but the company has also been a powerful vocal advocate for our cause and those of other organizations, championing a more diverse corporate America throughout the years."
Accenture's associate general counsel and director of the company's legal services in the Americas, Joel Stern, said that Accenture is continuously finding out innovative methods of generating an inclusive culture which will reinforce their ability to deliver new solutions to their clientele. He further said, "By providing an efficient way to connect with a talented pool of minority - and women-owned law firms throughout the nation, NAMWOLF is a powerful tool to help us accelerate our journey."
- Accenture’s Global Technology Growth Continues in India
- The Case for Diversity
- Standardising is a head for all
- Experienced Firm Can Provide Offshore Outsourcing Strategy for India: pick a winner to emerge as one, advice experts
- Advice on employing a company’s service
- Sweepstakes: You really can be a winner
- Internet Marketer Gets $87 Million in Google Pay-Per-Click Ads FREE!
- Coin Collecting goes online in unique Coin Trading Forum for Coin Collectors
- Do People Know Exactly What Event Management and Event Marketing Is
- UPS Helps Camping Company Keep Up With Santa’s Elves
- Female Business leaders becoming the norm