1. Your first objective is to make your website visible to as many people who are searching for what your home business offers. This involves advertising your home based business all over the internet-whether this includes pay-per-click ads, writing articles,building links to similar home income sites,banner advertising,or writing a newsletter. These are all very important methods to advertise your home internet business.
2. It is so important that you try and get a vast number of repeat customers to your site. Offering a free email newsletter is a very good example,and with your own autoresponder account set up,your visitors will be able to subscribe to your free email newsletter thus receiving quality content and information, with the result to purchase products /services from your website. Your list will grow,and effectively over time your sales will increase.
3. Also ensuring that your website is search-engine friendly is another very important factor. Achieving excellent ranking at Google,Yahoo and MSN for search results relating to your website virtually guarantees vast numbers of targeted traffic. Best of all this traffic is free. You can optimize your website for your chosen keywords yourself, but i suggest you research keywords first. Overture has an excellent keyword tool. Do a Google search for "overture keyword tool".
4. Building back-links to your website,is another great step to advertise on the internet. Linking to other similar niche websites makes the search engines index your website far quicker,and possibly giving you better search rankings.
5. Writing and submitting articles to article directories and other webpages is an effective and free way to advertise your site too!. This has to be done on a regular consistent basis to grow your online presence. The author resource box gives you an opportunity to anchor back to your website, using a targeted keyword or phrase.
For a fee,you can hire a ghostwriter, to write articles for you-this is a great idea if you have money but no time to write!.
6. Post in work at home forums, with an anchor link to your website in your signature.These ideas can be totally free,and effectively your posts will be indexed by the search engines-giving you another free source of traffic.
7. Ppc or pay-per-click advertising is another way to receive targeted traffic to your website.
The advantage of this is almost immediate-once you set an account up,add relevant keywords and phrases, write your ads and how much you want to spend etc-the traffic flows to your site.
It can be very costly,to the newbie or unexperienced. Tweaks and changes are to be made to find the most clickable ads which have a high click through rate,and which cost pennies/cents rather than pounds/dollars. Google, yahoo ,and msn are the big three search engine ads companies.But you can use the smaller ad companies too!.
- Adding Content To Your Home Internet Business
- Building A Home Internet Business To Make Home Income Online
- How to Generate Web Traffic Without Spending a Cent!
- 5 Steps to Starting a Successful Google Adwords Campaign
- 5 Proven Strategies for Internet and Network Marketing Success
- Online Home Business challenge
- Five Best Practices For Dominating The Search Engines
- Share Your Knowledge with Others for Cost-Effective Online Marketing
- The no non-sense way to make money. Build your own Adsense Empire
- Internet Marketer Gets $87 Million in Google Pay-Per-Click Ads FREE!
- Build Your Home Business with Networking